Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Because Of You

The first time I grabbed a golf club, I genuinely knew I'd be doing it for the rest of my life. The sport has taught me perfection is unattainable and that life is full of choices. These are the most beautiful challenges of golf and life. Golf is one major aspect that has contributed to who I am today. It has taught me discipline, patience, honesty and several more. However this post is dedicated to my beloved mum and dad who have been guiding me since the very beginning.


“As long as you have fun and try your best, nothing else matters”. This is a quote my mum and dad repetitively recite every time I play my passion of golf. I am who I am because of you two. Without you two I wouldn't be the person I am today. I may have misled you two sometimes but I now realise that all the gifts, orders, lessons, wisdom and words you two have given me are for the welfare of my life. Discipline, trust, honesty, happiness, strength, patience and confidence are just a few characteristics of what you two have made me become today. With your motivation and my determination, I have overcome several challenges, both physically and mentally throughout my life. I believe your guidance will shape me into a really great man as I grow older and I thank you for putting in so much effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment