Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My 5 Year Plan


Currently being 14 years old, my anticipation for the future is that it's not going to be easy but very exciting. As always, education comes first. After successfully graduating school at a high standard, I hope to be succeeding in university and at the same time winning several amateur golf tournaments around the world simultaneously working up towards the PGA Tour. Currently, I'm pretty into graphic design, but I'm still unsure of what studies I should pick in University however, I do know that I will most likely be living in Australia still being close with the family, and possibly having a part time job just to keep my financial status reasonably adequate. I know I'm probably not alone but I'm a bit nervous but also quite excited with what lies ahead. Notwithstanding time is going faster than ever, overall I hope all goes as planned and I am very determined to accomplish my golfing dreams.  If I do succeed in golf, and become a multi-millionaire, my dream sports cars and possibly a family business (restaurant) will come into the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment