Thursday, September 11, 2014

Timeline Of My Life!

  • Born in Onslow Hospital, Jacksonville, North Carolina, USA on the 22nd May 2000
  • Moved to Colombia
  • First holiday to Australia to meet my dad’s side of the family and his 2 awesome dog’s Rambo (blue heeler/red heeler crossbreed)
  • Got dengue fever for the first time at a very young age of 1 year old
  • Had trips all around America to places like Chicago, Miami and San Diego
  • My brother Matthew was born in Onslow Hospital, Jacksonville, North Carolina, USA on the 19th September 2002
  • Moved to Chile in 2003. Got a battery powered quad and started riding it down along Chile’s coastline with my dad jogging beside me. Lived closed to the beach and woke up to the sounds of thunderous waves crashing down every day.
  • First time seeing snow
  • My dad’s dog Rambo died
  • First stiches on my chin
  • First encounter with death of a family member excluding the dog when Grandma on my mum’s side passed away
  • My brother Benjamin was born in Onslow Hospital, Jacksonville, North Carolina, USA on the 6th February 2004
  • Got dengue fever again (2nd time)
  • Moved to Borneo, Balikpapan in 2005 and started school. I was an extremely shy kid.
  • Started a sport that became a passion I still have today which is golf
  • Eventually moved to Sangata (still in Borneo near where my dad used to work at the time) in 2007 because of dad’s horrible roster which was 1 month on and 1 week on (not enough family time)
  • Started schooling in TBIS (still didn’t like school and making friends)
  • Started playing tennis and stopped play golf because there wasn’t really a golf facility. Really got into tennis and joined my first tournament in which I lost
  • Got chicken pox and dengue fever later on again (3rd time)
  • On May 22nd 2007 (my birthday) my grandfather on my mum’s side who was referred as a hero of Indonesia passed away.
  • In 2008 I started changing my attitude and started making friends. I started receiving A grades and also got a bike and started racing friends being influenced by Moto GP
  • 3 new kids came over to our school and we all became best mates (there are only 20 kids in the whole school and it supports grades up to 6)
  • Lots of adventuring, bike riding and camping. Diagnosed with Dengue fever for the last time (doctors say if you have dengue fever 4-5 times you will be immune to the disease for the rest of your life)
  • 2010: Moved to Bali and enrolled in AIS. Lost connection with my best mates but met new ones in Bali. Also took up golf again as my brothers follow my footsteps. Completely different lifestyle
  • Joined my first golf tournament and won
  • Developed a junior golf group. Started clinics and Sunday games with my golf coach at Ancora Golf Institute. Made a lot of good friends
  • Started travelling around Indonesia to participate and gain experience in golf tournaments 2010-2011. Many were won locally along the way
  • Graduated primary school in 2011 and moved onto high school
  • Started doing Taekwondo replacing the extra curricular activities at school
  • New set of golf clubs that I still use today in 2014
  • Started travelling around the world to compete in international golf tournaments (Thailand, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and more)
  • Became the top ten best juniors in Indonesia in my age group
  • Ancora closed down in late 2012 due to golf course renovation and I lost connection with some friends as some have quit golf
  • Started renovations for my house
  • One of my dad’s best friends that seemed like an uncle to me died of cancer leaving his wife and 2 children
  • Became interested in photography in 2013
  • Qualified to play a golf tournament in America
  • Became interested in Top Gear and learnt a lot about cars and formal English.
  • Got 2 pet rabbits as my dad’s sister Therese dog Tara died later on
  • Improved my art in general (also graphic design) and photography. I became interested in creating visually appealing things.
  • Renovations for my house finished. Also installed a golf simulator which was awesome
  • In 2014, Ancora reopened but some juniors are have already graduated high school and moved to Australia. Virtually all members still remain in the group
  • Vastly improved my golf and am on the way to start playing par
  • Won and played well in several tournaments. Also qualified to play in America again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment